Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 2, 2009, 10:40 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default ASUS Unveils first TUF Series Motherboard

ASUS unveiled the first motherboard in its newly-developed "TUF" (The Ultimate Force) Series, the SABERTOOTH 55i.

The TUF Series is specially developed to meet the heavy computing demands of power users and perform well even under extreme conditions. Such computer enthusiasts often demand high-quality motherboard components and the most stable co... [ Read full article ]
Old October 2, 2009, 10:44 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Military style motherboards... me like!
Old October 3, 2009, 01:32 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
With its advanced ceramics-based composition—commonly used in the aerospace industry for heat insulation—the heatsink dissipates heat rapidly to achieve ultimate cooling.
Huh?

A part of me wants to applaud Asus making a board with unique colours, but the other part of me thinks Asus should add a NB heatsink, because their target audience will probably swallow it whole.
Old October 5, 2009, 08:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

yea with all those missing NB heatsink, the only board that i can consider is the MSI P55 GD80. its just feels its missing something without that center metal
Old October 6, 2009, 02:26 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Does this mean I have to jungle tape my hard drives?

Can I get one with PALS webbing?