LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 2, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Some people don't like Twitter
Why both using two different mediums to get the message across?
Isn't that what the forums were and are inteded as? A way to get the message across?
^^^ What he said. If you start using twitter then that just adds to the number of things to keep in check for everybody.
Old October 2, 2009, 05:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
Some people don't like change
Yep; it's why some sink and some swim.

Keep the twitter going; way nicer to check than having to read the forums all the time. forums are here for in depth stuff not brief news releases!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 2, 2009, 08:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Sorry I'm with Enab on this...not into jumping all over the place for HW info....this is my source.