Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 2, 2009, 11:35 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Default Creative Launches Two New Gaming Headsets

Creative Technology Ltd. today unveiled the Creative Sound Blaster Arena Surround USB Gaming Headset, a cutting-edge, all-in-one gaming headset powered by renowned Sound Blaster X-Fi technology, and also announced the availability of the Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MkII. Designed with the rigorous needs of gamers in mind, b... [ Read full article ]
Old September 2, 2009, 11:29 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

i would like to know how they will stack up to whats already out there for that pricerange.
Old September 2, 2009, 11:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Oh wow. Those white headphones are ugly!
Old September 3, 2009, 05:05 AM
Allstar

I don't think I could ever replace my AKG headphones but the added mic and USB is a definite plus. Would like to try them out and see. Certainly allot less expensive then

Beyerdynamic Headzone Home 6.1 Surround Sound Headphones

For only
$2,599.99:shok :

CHEERS