Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12, 2007, 05:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default TweakNews covers day 4 at CES 2007

"First and foremost, we at Tweaknews love anything to do with the latest technology coming onto the consumer market. CES essentially drops you directly into one of the highest concentrations of consumer technology in the world and some, if not most of the important product launches are done here. It is essentially a hub for every important manufacturer to display their product to prospective buyers and to the media. Every manufacturer you know that makes your home electronics and your computer hardware will be represented here."

More @ TweakNews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton