Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 21, 2009, 12:47 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I thought i had lost it, because i posted originally on your "new thread" saying i saw it before, once i posted it it the threads were already merged and i was rather confused. Enjoy FiXting it then, lol
Heh ya sorry about that - you must have been looking at the exact moment I was working on merging.

Morning has been a little bit of chicken - head - off
Old July 21, 2009, 03:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
We posted Intel's press release in the Hardware Canuck's News section (the forum isn't the only part of the website ya know ;) )

The two threads were merged into one rather than having two separate threads about the same topic, but the automated script appears to have converted the OP's post into the news snippet from HWC's news post :S (which is identical to my post)

A fix is in the works
Hey, if you guys want to gainfully employ me, I'm all for it.

I think I make a pritty good first post, and 2nd post
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about