Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 27, 2009, 04:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm hoping these are OEM'd Seasonic units like their HX520/620. I like Corsair's flat black cables rather than Seasonic's sleeved wires.
Old May 27, 2009, 05:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
I was pretty sure Corsair was the big boys? /shrug
What I meant to say was the "premium" lines of (insert favorite manufacturer here) psu's that are very competitive in price. Corsair may be looking at grabbing an even more substantial chunk of the psu market than what they already have.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old May 27, 2009, 05:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo' power View Post
What I meant to say was the "premium" lines of (insert favorite manufacturer here) psu's that are very competitive in price. Corsair may be looking at grabbing an even more substantial chunk of the psu market than what they already have.

Ohh I miss understood! hehe

My bad!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.