Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 18, 2006, 11:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default AMD and IBM Detail Early Results Using Immersion and Ultra Low-K in 45NM Chips

"At the International Electron Device Meeting (IEDM) today, IBM (NYSE: IBM) and AMD (NYSE: AMD) presented papers describing the use of immersion lithography, ultra-low-K interconnect dielectrics, and multiple enhanced transistor strain techniques for application to the 45nm microprocessor process generation. AMD and IBM expect the first 45nm products using immersion lithography and ultra-low-K interconnect dielectrics to be available in mid-2008."

More @ AMD's Pressroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton