Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8, 2007, 03:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I don't understand how you all blame the US for this since it is Microsoft and Apple asking the government to do something and they decided not to. Nice way to put a huge spin on the subject. As for NAFTA, it is garbage. Makes me wonder why Canada keeps exporting oil to the US......
Old May 8, 2007, 08:40 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

The only spin I believe I put on it was that American multimedia companies are attempting to influence the Canadian judicial process by putting pressure on the "American and Canadian governments"

I also realize that the policies of the American governmemnt towards the Canadian softwood lumber industry negatively affects the average american as well by increasing housing costs etc.

I am not adverse toward American citizens, simply the corporate run government and protectionist policies they endorse

Scratch = Liberal Social-Anarchist lol