Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Press Releases & Tech News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 19, 2008, 08:57 PM
Associate Review Editor

Default Patriot Memory Reveals Updated Heat Spreader Design

I'm a little late with this one, but Patriot Memory has revealed an updated heat spreader design for their Signature Series memory kits:

Fremont, California, USA, September 16th, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released an updated design for their Signature series heat spreaders. Once reserved only for their premium line Extreme Performance products, Signature line products will now include a diamond cut "P" on their heat spreaders.

"The updated Signature series heat spreaders do well to characterize Patriot Memory," says Saeed Arash Far, Engineering Manager of Patriot Memory. "Diamond cutting on our heat spreaders has always distinguished us from the competition as well as symbolizes our commitment to quality and innovation. By extending this to our Signature series products, consumers can easily recognize the Patriot brand and the quality we bring to all our products."

Press Release.
Old September 20, 2008, 05:50 AM
F@H

My System Specs

While it's interesting that they're including a standard heat spreader on their value ram line, I was disapointed to find that it's not a "new" heat spreader.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 1X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / Uncased 256GB Sandisk Z400S SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 24" Westinghouse L2410NM
Old September 20, 2008, 06:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
While it's interesting that they're including a standard heat spreader on their value ram line, I was disapointed to find that it's not a "new" heat spreader.
Just something to tack $5 on to the current prices.