Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Power Supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27, 2013, 03:39 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Corsair sleeved cables

Anyone know which Canadian retailer still selling or have this in stock(Corsair sleeved cables-Red for AX series)? Can't seem to find one, thanks
Old September 28, 2013, 07:08 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

NCIX occasionally has them listed, but I can't remember if I've ever seen them in stock.

You can order directly from Corsair though. They have a PDF on the website that shows compatibility of the cables with different PSUs. I'd recommend checking it first as there's surprising gaps for which AX PSUs work and which don't.
Old September 29, 2013, 07:08 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKnight View Post
NCIX occasionally has them listed, but I can't remember if I've ever seen them in stock.

You can order directly from Corsair though. They have a PDF on the website that shows compatibility of the cables with different PSUs. I'd recommend checking it first as there's surprising gaps for which AX PSUs work and which don't.
I saw a listing before at NCIX for a white set of sleeved cable for AX series. Now they only have the HX series.
Went to corsair website before but upon check out there's no shipping to Canada, buy I'll check again.
Thanks
Old September 29, 2013, 09:57 PM
Allstar

Write memory express as well, they might not have corsair things listed but can sometimes order them for you. I found them to be decent to deal with.
Old September 30, 2013, 09:59 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueByte View Post
Write memory express as well, they might not have corsair things listed but can sometimes order them for you. I found them to be decent to deal with.
Send them an email. thanks
Old October 27, 2013, 10:09 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I have emailed and chatted with memory express. Although they sell the PSU's from Corsair they do not and cannot order or carry the video/pcie cables. I was told to contact Corsair directly and order. In my case I am looking to connect a 3rd gpu and thus don't need a complete set just the extra cable. I have had a hard time on the Corsair site trying to find just one cable with a 2 x 6+2 pcie hook up. I have wrote Corsair as all I could find is one cable with a single 8 pin connector for 7.99. Does anyone have or know of where I could also order cables from in Canada for my HX850 and AX850 power supplies. I would like to add one more GPU to each.

p://www.hardfolding.com/fhtag.php/mem/7984290/26/1.png[/IMG][/url]
Old October 27, 2013, 10:22 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I've ordered cables from modDIY for my AX850, sleeved in red/black to match my RoG board. Shipping is a little pricey (comes from China) but I ended up ordering a bunch of things to qualify for free shipping. Came pretty quickly and seems of good quality. Haven't had any issues, so I guess they work fine!

It is "cheaper" sleeving though, you can tell its of the plastic variety. However they made it with the heatshrink entirely hidden, so it still looks beautiful. Plus it saved me all the hassle of having to sleeve my own cables

As an example: Corsair AX750/AX850 24-Pin Modular Power Supply PSU Single Sleeved Cables (Red/Black) - modDIY.com
Old October 27, 2013, 07:12 PM
MVP

My System Specs

this has been up for a little while now... might be worth the check out,
prolly will have to entice buddy to ship.

Corsair Red AX 650, 750, 850 Individually sleeved modular Cable - Oshawa / Durham Region Computer Parts For Sale - Kijiji Oshawa / Durham Region Canada.
Old October 27, 2013, 08:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

frozen cpu has some but they are bloody expensive.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old October 29, 2013, 07:54 PM
Rookie

Like previously stated modDIY, but there not in Canada.