Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Power Supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 20, 2013, 08:43 AM
Manufacturer Rep

I didn't take off to Mexico with your gear. Don't be ridiculous.

I'm in Norway....
Old March 20, 2013, 10:16 AM
MVP

Hahaha.
Norway is nice this time of year. If you like your balls friggin' cold.
Old March 21, 2013, 03:10 PM
MVP

Edit:
Heard from XNine. There was a bit of a bungle at the warehouse but all is good and its on its way at hyper speed. Well, Fedex anyway. Should be here Tues. Can't wait :)

Thanks again XNine and NZXT.

Last edited by igot6strings; March 21, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 26, 2013, 11:47 AM
MVP

The box showed up today. Very pleased that it did however someone forgot to put my cpu in the box.
Sent an email off to XNine. Hopefully theyll get this resolved asap as I'm getting rather frustrated at this point. The box was extremely poorly packed as well. The gpu was put in a baggie, with no box, in with a boxed psu, and boxed motherboard. The only packing material in the 18x18x24" box was 2 sheets of brown paper. Quite shocked really. Thankfully the video card works as I am using it right now. I'm still rocking a Pentium g860. Id be much happier if it was my 2500k in there.

Edit: Xnine has the bloodhounds on it.

Last edited by igot6strings; March 26, 2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old April 3, 2013, 05:28 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Has the V2 Killed you yet?
Old April 3, 2013, 06:25 AM
MVP

Hey Xnine.
You wouldn't believe the troubles I am having with Fedex trying to get my processor.
Yesterday I watched the fat lazy driver drive around my cul de sac without getting out of her vehicle only to mark my package as undelivered because I wasn't home even though I watched the lazy bitch drive right passed me.
Fedex has been lying threw their teeth at me too. I called them right after I saw the driver drive off and told them the situation. They said they'd call me back. Several hours later I call them back to see whats going on cause no one called yet they lie and tell me they tried calling me multiple times. I confirmed my number as correct with them and double checked my caller ID and voicemail but nothing from Fedex despite their claims of multiple attempted calls.
Talking to a rep at the call center he assured me it would be delivered today yet its still sitting there waiting for me to pick it up. A manager at the local depot was supposed to call this morning but didn't either. Now I am dealing with the call center to see if its possible to have it delivered today.

Christ. What a bunch of incompetent idiots at Fedex. I can't believe it. Stunned really. I've been working in shipping for 15 years and I've never heard of this much incompetence...
Old April 3, 2013, 08:24 AM
MVP

Now they are saying I have to pay them duties even though NZXT paid them....
I don't think theres going to be a hair on my head after all this.

Edit: Someone goof'd on NZXT side of things. Marked my processor as a commercial sample and gave it a value. On the waybill it was billed to NZXT on the customs slip it was billed to me. FEDEX uses the customs slip. Either way FEDEX removed the duties and will contacting NZXT.

lord have mercy...

Last edited by igot6strings; April 3, 2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old April 3, 2013, 11:13 AM
MVP

Finally got it. Thank god. Fedex are a bunch of goofs.

A big thank you to NZXT and XNine.

Its been in my system now for 20mins or so. Getting some odd errors in Windows but I'll do some more testing to see what thats about before making any conclusions. I did clear my bios and all that before re-installing it. Went from a g860 to my 2500k.
Old April 3, 2013, 06:26 PM
MVP

My System Specs

YIKES!!!!
I didn't realize this was going on.
Now I know why you seamed a little prejudice against Fedex the other day.
Old April 3, 2013, 06:32 PM
MVP

Oh man. I spent the whole friggin' day dealing with idiots at Fedex. The customer service people at the Call Center were great but the morons at the local depot couldn't tell their ass from their elbows. It blows my mind. I am in touch with Fedex corporate about it now and have to talk to some bigwig there tomorrow. Heads gonna roll lol.