Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Power Supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 13, 2013, 04:23 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

That's right! For all yer leet copying needs!
Old March 13, 2013, 06:39 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Oh God, I remember learning "programming" on the Apple II in middle school. Funny thing is, I can understand a lot of code by looking at it, but I can't code worth a damn. I screwed up "Hello World!" for God's sake. Everyone in the class mocked me for days.... until shop class when I owned them on our toothpick bridges. Mine held 7lbs, the closest to that was 3. Then I mocked them. MOCKED THEM!!!!!!!!

God I'm getting old.... Anyway, yes, things are coming along, and I'll be badgering people today try to and see what/when/how everything will be shipped off. Honey Badgering, that is.
Old March 13, 2013, 06:43 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
Oh God, I remember learning "programming" on the Apple II in middle school. Funny thing is, I can understand a lot of code by looking at it, but I can't code worth a damn. I screwed up "Hello World!" for God's sake. Everyone in the class mocked me for days.... until shop class when I owned them on our toothpick bridges. Mine held 7lbs, the closest to that was 3. Then I mocked them. MOCKED THEM!!!!!!!!

God I'm getting old.... Anyway, yes, things are coming along, and I'll be badgering people today try to and see what/when/how everything will be shipped off. Honey Badgering, that is.

You you say things like I've bolded....I picture you as the older person in the corner of an insane asylum talking to anyone who will listen.
Not that....I've been to many Asylums.
I was visiting.
From the inside.

The pills were nice....

Bunnies

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 13, 2013, 07:28 AM
MVP

Its ok Xnine. We've all been there. Lucky there were no clock towers around...
I can't even do basic html anymore. Qbasic was fun though. I actually used to teach my computer sciences class as my teacher was actually the band teacher and had no clue about computers. Bastard only gave me a 75 in the course too. Oh the joys of education in Newfoundland. Just to put it in perspective for you XNine. Picture Arkansas, if it was an island in the middle of the north atlantic. Thats my education :)

But yes, start setting some fires under the butts of those in charge. If you can convince them somehow to send it air when they do have it finalized i'd owe you a thousand cokes. Just remind them that I paid to ship it there ;)
Besides, my bday is next Tuesday. Its my birthday wish to be able to kill Zombies. You dont want a sad (32yr old) bday boy to deal with do you? DO YOU!? Ok I need caffeine....
Old March 13, 2013, 07:52 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Hey, my ex and I split on my 31st in January, so, trust me, I know all about sadness in the 30's... I'll see what I can do.
Old March 13, 2013, 07:55 AM
MVP

Sorry to hear that dude. You can have my wife if you want. Shes a bit short and squeaky but she cooks well and has severe OCD for cleanliness. Works out well for the most part. I won't need her much once I have my system back up and running anyway ;)

shhh. dont let her see this post..hahahaha
Old March 13, 2013, 07:58 AM
Manufacturer Rep

OMG, I really did laugh there...needed that. I'm gonna be a busy guy today, I have studying for my Avian/Rep and Pharmo finals tomorrow, but I'll keep on it during my breaks.
Old March 13, 2013, 08:00 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
OMG, I really did laugh there...needed that. I'm gonna be a busy guy today, I have studying for my Avian/Rep and Pharmo finals tomorrow, but I'll keep on it during my breaks.

Good luck with that mate! Heard Phram exams can be a bear.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old March 13, 2013, 12:39 PM
MVP

Heard from Xnine awhile ago. They got it all ready and it should be sent soon. They found me another 6870 and z68a-d3h-b3 mobo and they are replacing my psu with their super awesome 850w Hale90 v2. I just want to say holy friggin thank you to XNine and all the folks at NZXT for this. You folks are the best.
Old March 13, 2013, 04:36 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Looks like they're packing it to ship out. Hopefully ship out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Here's my personal hell for the last 48 hours, this is only 1 board of the like 43 I've done... kill my face.