Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Power Supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18, 2012, 09:08 AM
F@H

My System Specs

My apologies, I didn't realize the HX had been upgraded to Gold efficiency. My recommendation doesn't change though.
Old September 18, 2012, 09:17 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
My apologies, I didn't realize the HX had been upgraded to Gold efficiency. My recommendation doesn't change though.
No worries, it confused a lot of peeps. It is a whole new platform , but everything else you said was sound :)

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old September 18, 2012, 09:37 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

I think the AX line has been upgrade too. The "AXi" IIRC with it its built in DSP looks to be my next PSU...though I think I will wait for a AX850i as 1200 is a bit overkill for my needs :)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old September 18, 2012, 09:45 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
I think the AX line has been upgrade too. The "AXi" IIRC with it its built in DSP looks to be my next PSU...though I think I will wait for a AX850i as 1200 is a bit overkill for my needs :)
I know the DSP for the 1200i is Live, though I haven't seen the smaller units trickle in yet to see if they are indeed made by Flex too. But that would be the next one in path for me to be honest. DSP Is really really really stable. Makes for the best long term investment.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com