Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Power Supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 6, 2012, 10:11 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
I like hearing that. I'm actually in the market for a case to be honest.
The Apollo was quite possibly the longest selling one you guys had, I loved it so much that I had NCIX dig a dusty one out of there warehouse and send it to me. If they were still available I'd buy more.

-ST

PS - Maybe you can convice me to do a Member review of whatever is done the pipeline
That's not really my department, but I'll suggest it to the marketing gurus. And I didn't say it was a case. :D

...but it is... lol
Old September 7, 2012, 05:24 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
That's not really my department, but I'll suggest it to the marketing gurus. And I didn't say it was a case. :D

...but it is... lol
Kinda had my fingers crossed (for an Apollo 2). I've been with NZXT since Day 1. Was always hoping that certain cases would get a remake, maybe I'm that lucky.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com

Last edited by Soultribunal; September 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old September 7, 2012, 02:07 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

nice find on a good PSU.
Old September 10, 2012, 06:18 AM
MVP

Just noticed your posts XNine. You guys make some kickarse stuff. Been loving this psu. Hope to stick it in one of your cases soon. Love the look of the Special Edition 810 Gun Metal. Any plans for a mid-tower with a similar look?
Old September 26, 2012, 07:22 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by igot6strings View Post
Just noticed your posts XNine. You guys make some kickarse stuff. Been loving this psu. Hope to stick it in one of your cases soon. Love the look of the Special Edition 810 Gun Metal. Any plans for a mid-tower with a similar look?
I'm not certain about a mid-tower design. However, the new Phantom (a fulltower) will be out in October. And, it looks pretty slick :) We'll be making announcements on it soon.
Old September 26, 2012, 08:11 AM
F@H

My System Specs

What really sucks though XNine, is getting a HALE90 here in Canada is an exercise in Futility.
I would have picked them up on launch day, had there been any to buy...

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old September 30, 2012, 12:45 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
What really sucks though XNine, is getting a HALE90 here in Canada is an exercise in Futility.
I would have picked them up on launch day, had there been any to buy...

-ST
I hear ya. I'm hoping that our store starts selling to our friends up North. The problem is resellers. They buy tons of gear but not a lot of what people want (and that's also true of Europe). IT's amazing how many NZXT builds there are here in the USA. It's like a 200/1 ratio of America/Canada.
Old September 30, 2012, 02:38 PM
MVP

Quote:
I'm not certain about a mid-tower design. However, the new Phantom (a fulltower) will be out in October. And, it looks pretty slick :) We'll be making announcements on it soon.
Nice. Thanks for the reply. I'm not much into the current phantom case or any case that looks like its part of a space shuttle. I can tell they are well made just not my cup of tea. I do like the switch 810 alot though as its advanced without looking futuristic. I've been eyeing your Tempest 410 as well. It seems to have everything I want from the switch 810 while having its own personality and the ability to fit snuggly under my desk.
Old September 30, 2012, 07:59 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
I hear ya. I'm hoping that our store starts selling to our friends up North. The problem is resellers. They buy tons of gear but not a lot of what people want (and that's also true of Europe). IT's amazing how many NZXT builds there are here in the USA. It's like a 200/1 ratio of America/Canada.
That would be nice, as you would find a lot of people given how good the SF Platform is on the HALE90 would grab them. All things in time, at least I can still get your cases.

-ST

Old October 3, 2012, 07:59 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
That would be nice, as you would find a lot of people given how good the SF Platform is on the HALE90 would grab them. All things in time, at least I can still get your cases.

-ST
You see the new one? NZXT Phantom, Evolved.

Page updates periodically with more of the Phantom being revealed... there's some Easter Eggs on the site too....