Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Power Supplies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 10, 2012, 06:42 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default EVGA’s NEX Series Power Supplies Get a Sneak Peak

EVGA’s power supply stable currently consists of a single -albeit impressive- power supply, the Classified SR-2 1200W which has been on sale for the better part of of a two years now. It was obviously time to bring things up to the expectations of enthusiasts and they’ve done that by introducing a whole new line of power supplies dubbed the NEX series (word is still out on whether Sony will take issue with this nomenclature). Since EVGA is using CES 2012 as a preview for some early engineering designs of these power supplies, we’ll surely hear more about them as the release date approaches.

To read more, click here: CES 2012: EVGA’s Upcoming NEX Series Power Supplies Get a Sneak Peak | Hardware Canucks
Old January 10, 2012, 06:51 AM
F@H

My System Specs

The most important thing to me, is who makes it and what are the regulation and ripple numbers.

The marketing of 'Overclocking' your PSU is so idiotic. THey are basically marketing it for less capacity than it is and then allowing you to go to the full rated capacity. Sometimes EVGA confuses the hell out of me on things they do.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com