F@H

My System Specs

Easy answer: yes.
Old June 24, 2011, 11:40 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
Why are you wasting money on high end gimped motherboards if you don't plan on OCing? There's absolutely no point unless there's some extremely vital feature you need. It's almost like buying a Ferrari, putting in an engine from a civic and never taking it over 60.
Actually I buy high end boards and don't OC....why you might ask?

Better quality components on the board. I have had more 'Budget' boards fail in my lifetime than any of the high end ones ever.....
You get what you pay for, and I prefer to purchase Peace of Mind.

And although people laugh when they think of "whats better than the X-560" there actually is something.
Superflowers own Kingwin Lazer Platinum 550W would in theory be a better choice. But it would cost a boat load of money and is hard to justify.
The X-560 will suffice for what you are doing.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com