LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

YAY!! celebrity guest appearance!
Old December 11, 2007, 01:53 AM
Rookie

Talking thanks for all the support guys!

hey just wanted to say thanks to everyone who dropped me a msg regarding this matter!

I'm pretty good with about everything EXCEPT psu's oddly enough haha, I guess I never really paid too close attention to them until recently and I really appreciate the suggestions everyone put forth! I also noticed a few names i've seen around in several forums and websites, whilst looking through reviews and whatnot, so while I appreciate everyones input, Its always nice to hear from folks who have had serious hands on experience with some of those psu's and other hardware in general. So thank you!

I ended up going with the Silverstone Decathlon 750w in the end, frankly from what i've read and been told its an excellent psu that should do everything i need and then some, not to mention i'm a big fan of the fully modular design and i just couldn't pass up the price i got it for. I just hope it lives up to the hype, but i'm sure it will!!

thanks again everyone
Old December 11, 2007, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babrbarossa View Post
YAY!! celebrity guest appearance!
We say the same thing whenever SKYMTL drops in at my forums.
Old December 11, 2007, 07:53 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

LOL