Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 14, 2016, 05:52 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Cooler Master Devastator II Review Comment Thread

Cooler Master's Devastator II keyboard and mouse combo claims to do the impossible: provide a capable gaming-grade keyboard and mouse in a package that retails for just $30.

Read and Watch More Here: Cooler Master Devastator II Review
Old April 15, 2016, 09:12 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I bought one for each of my Nephew's, and I have one myself (which recently got upgraded to the Octane).
For a cost effective solution, they are very nice indeed.

Good Review,

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 26, 2016, 11:03 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Smile

i own the Devastator 1 verson combo. the kb has a tactile bump feel even thought its a membrane. i love the board and play bf3,4, and a few other games with it. the only thing i have an issue with is the mouse. it died within the warranty. instead of trying to find the receipt to rma it. i bought a logitech g400s mouse.
Old June 2, 2016, 05:07 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I might buy one
Old November 28, 2016, 01:57 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I know own both the Devastator I and II combo set. i will say the D-II has a more noticeable bump and a clicky sound. the response is the same and the mice have not changed. my daughters who are gamers, use the D-I cause it feels "smoother" to them.