Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 5, 2006, 08:21 AM
Administrator
F@H

My System Specs

Default Ideazon Reaper Mouse

I found this mouse that I hadn 't seen before. Does any one have any experience with this one?

The cold stench of death has arrived. If you want the power to choose who lives and who dies; the Reaper is your tool. This gaming mouse comes equipped with a 1600 DPI Optical Sensor for extreme control and accuracy. The Reaper features driverless on-the-fly sensitivity DPI adjustment, so you can modify it to meet your needs instantaneously. It also includes 6 programmable buttons to enhance your killing style. The gold plated USB connecters provide maximum conductivity to give you less latency and more frags. The genuine Teflon mouse feet supply the smoothest possible slashes across mousing surfaces to keep you in control of your enemies. Let the harvest begin!

Maximum Performance

Twice the frame rate as conventional mouse with original Agilent high performance sensor with 1600 DPI at 6469 frames per second Ultimate

Accuracy in Frenzied Combat Situations

Driverless, on the fly sensitivity switching lets you instantly access 3 DPI levels (400 - 800 -1600) Sleek Design

Illuminated red with a black on black finish Customizable for All Your

Gaming Needs

6 programmable buttons plus a 7th button for ultra fast DPI Switching

Gaming Grade Control & Precision

Non-stick Teflon mouse feet and rubberized non-slip left and right mouse buttons

Intense Speed & Instant Acceleration

USB 2.0, 16-bit data path, 15 g acceleration with 40 ips works through the gold plated connector

Name:  reaper_angle.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  52.2 KB
Name:  closeup_reaper_dpi.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  2.8 KB
Name:  closeup_reaper_illuminated.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  2.9 KB
Name:  closeup_reaper_programmable.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  2.9 KB
Name:  closeup_reaper_rubberized.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  2.5 KB
Name:  closeup_reaper_usb.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  2.7 KB
Old January 11, 2007, 08:05 PM
Top Prospect

Looks pretty shabby to me. Is agilent an english word?
Nice rig btw i should go post my stats up...