Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 23, 2014, 08:59 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default scroll wheel too light

hey all, is there any way for me to increase the feedback of my scroll wheel? it spins too freely for my taste.
Welcome to Thermaltake
^^ not my exact mouse (apparently discontinued) but with the same scroll wheel. is there a way to change this or am I gonna have to live with it/ buy another one?
Thanks!
Old April 8, 2015, 06:37 AM
Hall Of Fame

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years, no matter the brand of mouse. I've tried asking on Reddit and basically got laughed at, so I think you and I are the only 2 people who care about this! I've got a new logitech G500 sitting at home from warranty for this very problem, and a Corsair M60 on my desk that is barely adequate wrt mouse wheel feel, in my opinion.

I've decided to not buy the same brand of mouse over again until I find the one with the best feel. Funny enough my old Logitech mx518 had a decent feel to the wheel click even years ago.
Do gaming mice have durable scroll wheels?