Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 27, 2014, 01:17 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Any local stores with mice on display

A buddy and I are both in the market for new gaming mice. I will admit I have impulsively bought my past few mice and I hated them all. I really want to find what will fit my hand best and be the most comfortable for me. I'm pretty certain I'm looking at the logitech g4xx series mice, while my friend is looking at some of the g7xx stuff. We're curious if there are any stores in GTA area which have a good variety of mice on display so we can get our hands on them. I don't mind driving anywhere in Toronto / GTA. Alternatively are there any stores with really good return policies?

Thanks,
Old October 27, 2014, 03:07 PM
Rookie

There are very few stores that will have open displays on peripherals. I refuse to touch any mice or keyboards that are on display due to germs and what not. You'll have to figure out what kind of technique you use to grip your mouse. Do you use the claw technique or the palm technique? There are different types of mice made for claw or palm.
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Corsair TX750v2 | MB: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | CPU: Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz | Cooling: Corsair H105 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Viper PC3-12800 | GFX: eVGA GTX 770 Reference | SND: Purity Sound 2 | SSD: Axiom Signature III 240GB | HDD's: WDC 1TB Blue & Hitachi 750GB
Old October 27, 2014, 03:34 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios79 View Post
There are very few stores that will have open displays on peripherals. I refuse to touch any mice or keyboards that are on display due to germs and what not. You'll have to figure out what kind of technique you use to grip your mouse. Do you use the claw technique or the palm technique? There are different types of mice made for claw or palm.

I'm definitely a palm grip. I've always known that. I just find that there are too many mice that try to accomidate both palm and claw and I really want to find the perfect fit. A little fed up with continually wasting money trying to find the right one.