Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 14, 2013, 07:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Rokkat Kone XTD - Left button mushy?

I bought this mouse about two months ago and I noticed while playing today, my left mouse button feels different than normal. The right mouse button has a crisp click to it and feels like it did on day 1. The left mouse button on the other hand feels odd. It feels like maybe the switch itself has bent inwards a bit and isn't moving the whole way up and down.

Would you guys think that a "mushy" button would be grounds for an RMA request? Possible temp fix maybe? I'm not really wanting to take this mouse apart seeing as how it's so new.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...