Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 26, 2013, 08:10 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Cheapest Laser Mouse?

Hi HWCians!
I used to play FPS games with Deathadder but after 3-4 months an issue arose in clicking so I sold it in cheap. Then i bought Intelli v3.0 and feeling same like playing with Deathadder. But that's a fact that Laser Sensor-Based Mice make big differences in tracking and accuracy so in market right now plz suggest me cheapest laser mouse available and plz tell me that 125Hz vs 1000 Hz make diff in aiming in games like CS:GO?
Thanks
Old July 26, 2013, 10:26 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

1. At this point in time, laser mice are NOT better than optical. It all depends on the implementation and for the most part "pro" gamers avoid laser mice like the plague. The Deathadder is going to outperform 99% of inexpensive laser mice, but the thing is you might not even need that performance. You need to figure out what your requirements for a mouse are instead of looking for a "better" mouse. (your sensitivity, the way you hold your mouse/grip style, the way you move your mouse, etc)

2. The difference between 125hz and 1000hz is 7ms, (8ms vs 1ms) the majority of people won't notice it but the difference is there.
Old August 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thnx dude! So I should better look mice and select as per my style and need not the 'TECH' thing, right?
Old August 13, 2013, 02:25 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya View Post
1. At this point in time, laser mice are NOT better than optical. It all depends on the implementation and for the most part "pro" gamers avoid laser mice like the plague. The Deathadder is going to outperform 99% of inexpensive laser mice, but the thing is you might not even need that performance. You need to figure out what your requirements for a mouse are instead of looking for a "better" mouse. (your sensitivity, the way you hold your mouse/grip style, the way you move your mouse, etc)

2. The difference between 125hz and 1000hz is 7ms, (8ms vs 1ms) the majority of people won't notice it but the difference is there.
Thnx boi for Clarified Statement :) Now I understand that what we should check before purchasing mice and really Optical>Laser evenfor PRO I cant Believe!! :O