Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14, 2013, 01:10 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review Comment Thread

FUNC may not be a newcomer to the gaming peripheral market but the MS-3 is their first outing into the mouse segment. It may be billed as a mouse that puts functionality and comfort ahead of staggering DPI specs but anyone with average to larger hands should give the MS-3 a close look.

Read (and watch) more here: FUNC MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review

Old June 14, 2013, 10:20 PM
MVP

This looks like an interesting mouse that I want to try, but wow is it pricey. The review says $60, but NCIX has it "on sale" right now for $75. Apparently it is normally $90. Ouch.
Old June 15, 2013, 04:43 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Its $60 USD....us peeps in the (not so) Free Democratic Peoples Republic of Canuckistan get shafted on prices.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 16, 2013, 04:53 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Looks good for $60.

But..

My Naga Epic runs circles around it. I actually use the naga to play DOTA and FPS and MMO. The fingertip grip body makes all the difference to me.
Old June 16, 2013, 07:50 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Good Review AKG,

Certainly looks like a comfortable mouse. The double ledges for the ring and pinky finger seem like a decent idea. I don't think it'll be enough of an improvement for me to get rid of my CM Storm Spawn though. Of course if it craps out in the near future, I may have to give this a shot.