Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 22, 2013, 09:03 AM
Rookie

If you tried on mechanical gaming keyboard, you will never go back to those cheap membrane keyboards.
Old March 22, 2013, 09:31 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
I'll be taking a good look at the K95 when it's released.
Actually, I think I like the recently announced K70 better. I don't use macro keys. Vengeance K70 Fully-Mechanical Keyboard
Old March 22, 2013, 09:10 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Well I passed through Edmonton twice this week on my way to and from Jasper. Stopped into Memory Express both times, fondled a Coolermaster mechanical keyboard (the small one), - that was OK. I think that one sported brown switches. I can feel the difference but it wasn't overwhelming. Contemplated the Coolermaster Trigger, Gigabytes Osmium and Razer's Blackwidow. Could not decide so didn't buy any of them. I think I'll hold out for the K95 (probably would have bought a K90 had they had any in stock). I would rather have a Razer because the logo is cool & it would match my mouse; but not with that green glow - puts me in mind of how B Sci-Fi movies portray radioactive. The Gigabyte was almost a sale, seems really top grade but the macro buttons are way up on top - which puts them under my desk in a hard to reach place, and I don't have anything else Gigabyte on my desk. And a glowing Red keyboard by coolermaster might be cool, but I wasn't in a red mood. So saved my pennies and I'll wait. I'm in Calgary in a few weeks maybe I'll cave in and pry open my wallet there.

FKD
Fort Kent, Alberta

2012 - A10 Rig