Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 14, 2013, 03:35 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I used to get wrist pain myself, Since I started using a mouse pad with built in wrist support , no more pain.
Old January 14, 2013, 04:16 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thanks for help guy's,

I may give the RAT 7 a go. Looks to have quite a few features. Not sure if I could get used to the M570 being a thumb trackball. I'm a system admin during the day and use the logitech with the index trackball. But for home use 2-3 hrs at a time I think I can probably deal with a convential mouse.
Old January 15, 2013, 03:21 PM

My System Specs

I've found the Mionix Naos to most comfortable mouse. It and the Steelseries Ikari as they share pretty much the exact same shape. Everyone I know who has used one for an extended period has found it to be very comfortable. It is the only mouse I've used where I was able to comfortably palm the mouse instead of using the claw grip. You don't use your wrist as much this way.

As for the M570, it is the second most comfortable mouse I've used. But I cannot use it on anything other than a laptop. I find my thumb gets too exhausted when I try using it on my desktop. Just too much real estate to travel.
Old January 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Actually you can't really ask for advice about mice,it's all about the size,the wight and your personnal taste,there is not a mouse that everybody will think it's the best,so you should take what you think corresponds to your taste.

And your hand
Old January 17, 2013, 07:56 AM
Allstar

I've tried so many and I always go back to my Logitech G500 - simply the most comfortable for larger hands - not one issue at all.

CHEERS