Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Peripherals (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/peripherals/)
-   -   Mouse for large , claw hands? (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/peripherals/58614-mouse-large-claw-hands.html)

brewer265@ December 18, 2012 03:46 PM

Mouse for large , claw hands?

I recently bought the corsair m60 , works great but my pinky finger is super sore after an hour of gaming. My logitech performance mx mouse fits pretty good but too imprecise. I have a g700 but need to rma it. It fits good but find it too light.
Im thinking maybe the corsair m90 or razer death adder.
Anybody have both the m60 and m90 for a size comparison?

Soullessone21 December 18, 2012 03:49 PM

Sentinel

here you go:)

I have 2 and everyone at my old work uses the same mouse.

brewer265@ December 18, 2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 678771)
Sentinel

here you go:)

I have 2 and everyone at my old work uses the same mouse.

Looked at that too. Not sure of size or quality. Just wish stores actually had mice up for display to try out.
I have so many damn mice here :doh:

dustin1706 December 18, 2012 04:53 PM

I've got large hands and use a claw grip as well. In the last few years I've had a sidewinder X8, RAT 9, G700, Razer deathadder and a G9X. My favourite by far and the one I have been using for months now is the G9X with the smaller textured grip and all of the weights.

brewer265@ December 18, 2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin1706 (Post 678782)
I've got large hands and use a claw grip as well. In the last few years I've had a sidewinder X8, RAT 9, G700, Razer deathadder and a G9X. My favourite by far and the one I have been using for months now is the G9X with the smaller textured grip and all of the weights.

I have the original G9 , while it is a great mouse it just wasn't big enough. If Canadians would have been able to get the larger grip it may have fit perfect.

samhell44 December 18, 2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewer265@ (Post 678775)
Looked at that too. Not sure of size or quality. Just wish stores actually had mice up for display to try out.
I have so many damn mice here :doh:

i got the mouce right in from of me the quality is ok but after 1.5k game of sc2 the mouse final die :sad:
also the ruber coating on it is gone and the lcd die 1 year in good mouse tho

Squeetard December 19, 2012 08:51 AM

I have the G9 and it comes with 2 different grips. The larger one is perfect.

Anyhoo, this is what Future shop is good for guys. 15 day no questions asked return policy. Go get an armload of Mice and try them.

brewer265@ December 19, 2012 08:58 AM

The large grip is still not enough for me , logitech offered an even larger one for a while but only in the US.
Sadly my local futureshop has a crap selection of mice
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeetard (Post 678941)
I have the G9 and it comes with 2 different grips. The larger one is perfect.

Anyhoo, this is what Future shop is good for guys. 15 day no questions asked return policy. Go get an armload of Mice and try them.

Entilza December 19, 2012 09:53 AM

I have the G9X with small grip, seems to be ok.

I tried the G400 at a friends house and seemed real nice I am going to try this one for myself.

headsh0t December 19, 2012 11:10 AM

G700 is more of a palm mouse isn't it, yet you find it comfortable? I'm claw/fingertip and I am not a fan of those ergonomic logitech designs (I used the G500 for a couple months, didn't like it all the much). I recently bought a Steelseries Sensei from an NCIX sale and am liking, other than the fact there is only 2 DPI settings to switch between without going into the software to change it. You can also pick up the Sensei RAW for cheaper, it just doesnt have right side buttons or LEDs on it. Before using the G500 and then Sensei I was using a TactX which has probably been my favorite mouse that I've tried as it fit my grip perfectly and didn't have issues with my pinky getting sore like you mentioned (definitely had that before). I probably wouldn't buy it again though for the sole reason being that my left mouse button started misclicking after about 2 years maybe and it seems to be a common problem. The TactX is based off the G9 though so you could try a G9X as well, which was another mouse I was looking at after the G500. Unfortunately I could only find the Modern Warfare 3 variant for cheap and the regular edition seems to only be sold on Logitech's website for $90 which is a bit steep.

Are you sure you're a claw grip, because you shouldn't need a big mouse for claw.