Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 23, 2012, 05:06 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Applets on Logitech G510?

Hello everyone,

Today i purchased my first ever good keyboard. I got it at a discounted price during black Friday and its the Logitech g510. I have this LCD monitor on it and I'm aware that i can put applets on it. The only real applet (currently) that i wish to have is a temp monitor something like HWmonitor. If possible, id like both CPU and GPU temps. Ive tried researching online but i cant seem to find anything. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks guys!
Old November 23, 2012, 10:50 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I use LCDhost on my G19. LCDSirReal | linkdata.se
If all you are looking for is CPU temps, coretemp will display it onscreen as well if it's configured properly.
Old November 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Coretemp will show CPU temps and EVGA Precision X or MSI afterburner will let you show pretty much any GPU data you want like FPS, GPU usage, Mem usage, temp etc.
Old November 24, 2012, 03:19 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Im honestly completely new to this. Can someone help me out on configuring it/installing apps? Im about to read that link i was given. Thanks :)
Old November 25, 2012, 02:14 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

You can download Coretemp here: Core Temp

In settings you can set it to start with windows and you can adjust settings for the logitech keyboard display. You can also set it to display temps in your task tray.

You can download Afterburner here: MSI Afterburner

In afterburner, go to settings and when you click on each item (temp, usage, clock etc.) you can click "Show in Logitech keyboard LCD display" and choose the font size.
Old November 25, 2012, 03:46 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin1706 View Post
You can download Coretemp here: Core Temp

In settings you can set it to start with windows and you can adjust settings for the logitech keyboard display. You can also set it to display temps in your task tray.

You can download Afterburner here: MSI Afterburner

In afterburner, go to settings and when you click on each item (temp, usage, clock etc.) you can click "Show in Logitech keyboard LCD display" and choose the font size.
thank you so much!