Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 25, 2012, 07:55 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Corsair Announces New Affordable Gaming Mouse Mats

Vengeance MM200 and MM400 gaming mouse mats deliver durable, gaming grade surfaces and a best-in-class gaming experience

The announcements from Corsair just keep coming. Just this week we’ve already seen the release of a new Carbide 200R budget gaming case and a refreshed liquid cooler lineup. Now, Corsair moves into the gaming peripherals area with two mousepads: the MM200 and MM400.

Read more here: Corsair Announces New Affordable Gaming Mouse Mats | Hardware Canucks
Old October 25, 2012, 07:58 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Those actually look really nice.
Might be worth the investment.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com