Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 24, 2012, 12:39 PM
MVP

I've tried a rat before (can't remember which version though) it was...strange...
the steelseries xai,sensei/raw are similar in size and profile to the lachesis. I'm just waiting to hear back what sort of prices I can get on my shortlisted mice (sensei, G500 and the kova+)
Old July 26, 2012, 03:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonxx View Post
I've tried a rat before (can't remember which version though) it was...strange...
the steelseries xai,sensei/raw are similar in size and profile to the lachesis. I'm just waiting to hear back what sort of prices I can get on my shortlisted mice (sensei, G500 and the kova+)
Hmm interesting that you didn't like the RAT... You can pretty much adjust it to feel however you want.
Old July 26, 2012, 03:55 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I've had a G500, it was my daily gaming mouse for over a year, and a G5 before that. I'm currently using a Sensei Fnatic edition, solely because of the surface change from the regular edition AKG complained about in the review. I like it, but it's certainly smaller than the G500. I wish Razer didn't have the reliability issues I've heard about, I like the shape of my son's Naga and would like to try out the Naga Hex (only 6 side buttons instead of 18).
Old July 26, 2012, 04:09 PM
Top Prospect

I'm using the Logitech G700 currently and I find it a great mouse. The shape fits my hand quite well and all the buttons are easy to use. In addition, having owned lots of Logitech mice over the past 10 years they are quite reliable. My only real complaint with the G700 currently is the battery life however you can always use it with the usb cable plugged in, or if you pick up some Ni-Cad AAs, swap the battery out.

I also tested out the RAT9 a few months ago and disliked it for a couple reasons. The first was I found it a bit too wide for my hand, even in its most compact configuration, and I also had major issues with it being VERY slow to wake from sleep, on average taking 20-40 seconds before responding.