Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 17, 2012, 08:25 AM
Rookie

Smile Help in Choosing Wireless Mouse

Hi, I would like to know if and when the Asus ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse will be available in North America. I am also interested in finding reviews on this mouse, e.g. what the battery life is like, etc. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul

Last edited by cookinpro; June 22, 2012 at 01:15 PM. Reason: change title, additional question
Old June 18, 2012, 09:24 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I honestly would not Recommend Asus mice I would say go more towards the Coolermaster Sentinel, its an amazing mouse, we have the GX850 and it just feels cheap but hell its a free mouse that comes with their G series
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old June 20, 2012, 04:50 PM
Rookie

Or you can wait for the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse...
Logitech® G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
Old June 22, 2012, 11:38 AM
Rookie

Talking Help Me Pick a New Wireless Rodent

Thanks for the responses. I am having a hard time finding a mouse to fit my needs which are:

1. Must be wireless
2. Must be able to be used right and left handed
3. If it lights up like a "christmas tree", need to be able to disable lights
4. Not too many buttons
5. Decent battery life.
6. Reasonbly priced.

The ASUS mouse seemed like it might fit most of the requirements. Am currently thinking about the Razar Mamba or Orachi (but seems a bit small).

Currently using Microsoft 5000 wireless, terrible lag (cursor jumps all over screen like it has ants in its pants) but feel of mouse is good. Have not found a Logitech that feels good in hand.
At this point thinking need to go to higher price point.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old July 3, 2012, 03:00 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I had the problem with my logitech M510 jumping all over the screen ,I think it was loseing the signal ,but bought a G9x and it took care of that it is real smooth .The G700 is wireless but I don't think you can use either hand with it.
Intel-i7-3820+Corsair H-100+Gigabyte X79-UD5+16g G.Skill 1666DDR3+256g Crucial-SSD+1-3TB Seagate+2-1TB-Samsung+1-640g- WesternDigtal+SLI-ASUS DIRECT CU II GTX-670+LG-12x Blurner+Logtech G9x-mouse+G-110-keyboard+Driving Force GT Wheel+Pioneer VSX-1020K+Polk Audio Speakers+LG-50"Plasma PM6700+Antec-P280+XFX 850w PRO Semi-Modular