Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14, 2012, 09:06 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse

Check this out, looks pretty interesting, a bunch of programmable keys on a mouse! And it's retailing for $80

Logitech® G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
Old June 14, 2012, 10:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

hasn't blizzard been selling this for a few years now?
Old June 14, 2012, 10:25 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Same idea as the Razer Naga.
Old June 14, 2012, 10:25 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Oh god Logitech...whyyyyyyyy! Naga made me laugh, this just makes me facepalm. Just seems like too much for a mouse.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old June 14, 2012, 10:44 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Same idea as the Razer Naga.
Ah yes, never seen the naga before. I typically hate the feel of razer mice, I feel like I have to hold my fingers up otherwise they click shit accidentally all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever
Oh god Logitech...whyyyyyyyy! Naga made me laugh, this just makes me facepalm. Just seems like too much for a mouse.
I kinda like it, if the buttons are easy to press and not mash them all at the same time, i could see myself using those macro keys for stuff. I use the G keys on my G15 like crazy.
Old June 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

one of my classmates used the G-keys to work as macros to type bits of code when we were scripting, this way with one click he could get the syntax for things like different loops, functions, if/case statements, it was pretty neat to see.
Old June 14, 2012, 12:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thats what i use the G keys for, lines of code, quick replies etc
Old June 14, 2012, 01:59 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
Honestly the Naga is the best thing that ever happened to my gaming... I have different profiles for all my games using different macro's and skills. Honestly it really makes everything much easier in LoL I have QWERDF mapped and then the rest are set up to type MIA, RE, Ward, Force Baron, Disengage. All without ever taking my hand off my mouse... Hell I could play most games without a keyboard if I really wanted to.
Old June 20, 2012, 04:58 PM
Rookie

Really interested in this mouse, I think Logitech really wants to tackle the MMO gaming market as Razer has really taken a big piece of the pie in the last few years with their mouses/keyboards/headsets/etc...

I have a Naga Molten and it feels really good, but the side buttons are just too small and they are cramped too close to each others. The Logitech G600 reduces the # of misclicks by designing the buttons to "pop up" and customize them w/ RBG backlight colors. For $80 it's a bit pricey but Logitech has the brand recognition for good value and services.
Old June 20, 2012, 05:44 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

I have a G700 and make use of all the buttons.

Plus Logitech has awesome warranty support if you are ever called on to use it. In both of my experiences with a k/b and set of speakers replacement product was shipped each time without receipt, serial/PID number was all that was needed over the phone.

Customer for life.