Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 27, 2012, 05:24 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Which Razer Headset?

Hi guyz,
Hope you are fine there. Im here to need some suggestion about headset as I have low budget for it. Just tell me which would be better in listening music just on iPod Touch and should be good in hearing under this range as I only need headset for it.

1. Razer Piranha
2. Razer Orca
3. Razer Moray+

*|Choose from above three options|*

need quick reply as I wanna buy it now, cant hold my bucks longer! :P

Thanks!
Old March 1, 2012, 12:03 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I can't in good conscience recommend any of those, there are headsets that are better for the price.
Old March 2, 2012, 05:17 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJThomp View Post
I can't in good conscience recommend any of those, there are headsets that are better for the price.

then plz suggest me any other?
Old March 2, 2012, 05:50 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

You're not going to like this answer but for your price range and if it's just for listening to music on your ipod. Buy Apple ipod replacement ear buds. I know that I'll probably get flak for saying that, but I think that for a cheap set of ear buds they don't get much better than Apple.

I also owned the Razer Moray, Razer Pirahanas and most recently a set of Razer Carcharias which is similar to the Orcas only the Carcharias has a mic. I've spent literally hundreds of dollars over the years trying to find comfortable good quality cheap headphones and I've come to the conclusion that they don't get much better than the Apple basic earbud for under 40$.

If you've got a few more dollars to spend but don't want to get super crazy see if you can find a pair of Marshall Minor FX earphones. They are very comfortable and have great sound reproduction you'll never get crazy bass from earbuds but these are better than average in that department, assuming you can get a tight comfortable fit.

Good luck.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old March 2, 2012, 11:13 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thnx buddy, i'll arrange some more bucks and get Marshall Minor FX :)
Old March 5, 2012, 08:07 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Are there other models of these marshall in this price or under 100$?

Plz qck reply, going to order for them!
Old March 5, 2012, 03:32 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

dont even know if you want an in ear, or full size, because you mentioned you want a headset I thought you want it for your comptuer but you say you wantit to listen to music on ipod. if you want a full size for copmuter, look at the creative tactic3d alpha/sigma, well they have removable mics so i guess you can use it as your ipod headphones too without looking weird. if you want in ear, take a look at audio technica, they make great in ear headphoens for the price, like the ckm55, cks50 are both good for the price, around $50
Old March 6, 2012, 02:59 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

You can get the marshal minors from the Apple store or website and their about 70 bucks. The minors are earbud style but they don't shove into your ear canal they use a pretty cool design that clips into you ear but fit tight enough to provide great sound I like mine very much. There is also an over the ear marshall called the major but it's crap when compared with other over the are headphones in the same price range.

My advice is to just google some online reviews of the Marshal Minor FX just to be sure its what you're looking for.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old March 6, 2012, 10:00 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thnx Buddy! :)