Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12, 2012, 08:55 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Razer Naga question

I've been contemplating about getting a Razer Naga for the past few weeks (since the star wars old republic version seems to be sold out for 2+ weeks now) for myself and more importantly for my fiancee for when we're playing star wars the old republic to allow easier button usage then having to reach the top numbers at the top of leaving the mouse to reach the numpad.

It's more important for her then myself as I can easily switch between the numpad and the mouse fairly quickly, it's moreso for her who normally looks down to see where the numbers are on her keyboard (not the numpad) and then press the key.

Anyone have the Naga that plays an MMO and finds this beneficial compared to using a keyboard?
Old January 12, 2012, 04:30 PM
MVP

My System Specs

My buddy's got one, he says it works very well. I would imagine that for someone like your fiancée that that would help quite a bit, once you got used to it. He also has his lights turned off because he says it gets really hot, I have a DeathAdder and find this to be a non-issue but if she has sensitive hands I'd watch for that too.