Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 28, 2011, 06:01 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Z3R0 G Review Comment Thread

Cooler Master's original Storm Sentinel gaming mouse was a popular choice among gamers but some encountered problems with its Twin Eye sensor. A new mouse has now been released which takes the Sentinel's body, adds some minor cosmetic changes and supposedly fixes the Twin Eye issues. Called the Sentinel Z3RO-G, this peripheral is packed with features but you'd be hard pressed to find many differences between it and its older sibling.

Read more here: Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Z3R0 G Mouse Review
Old December 28, 2011, 10:06 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The Sentinel Z3RO-G is a great mouse I got it for testing around 6 months ago and have to say it feels and works amazingly well. The little Weights in the back make me laugh cuz I find them all over my living room when my 2 year old son gets to the mouse.

I'm not sure what the cost is as I was given it to test but performance wise it is far better then my old Mamba that met its fate against the wall when it froze up for the millionth time haha.

I would highly recommend this mouse if you have big hands and light FPS games as the DPS settings are great.

The color changing options are fun to as I set different profiles to different games and different hot keys.
Old December 28, 2011, 12:14 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

I've been using a sentinel for the last year or two with no complaints. When mine goes I'll grab the new "Z3RO-G" model.

Edit:

I've since bought another (this time the "Z3RO-G" version) for my new computer build and ran into a bug with the LED software. I tried out the "Breathing" mode where the LEDs would turn on and off slowly, it was cool for about 20 seconds before I decided to turn it off and found out nothing would take it out of "Breathing" mode. Wasted an hour uninstalling and reinstalling the software and threatening to tie the cord to my bumper and go for a drive before it finally reset to the normal LED setting.

Last edited by Fleurious; January 5, 2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: added more info.