Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 3, 2011, 12:21 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default time for a new mouse?

So my Razer Blackadder has been acting strangely lately.

For example, whenever I click the 'back' button while browsing on the mouse it seems to double click itself and go back 2 pages instead of one...is this the beginning of the end for my beloved deathadder, or does anyone know of a fix?

thanks.
Old December 3, 2011, 01:19 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Sounds like the switches are just worn down. You can bend the springs back to fix the issue, but it'll eventually wear out again. You'll need a new mouse but you could hold off for a really long time. There's probably guides on fixing these Omron switches if you google.
Old December 9, 2011, 06:46 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

If it came to buying another mouse, I think it might be a Razer Naga, with all those buttons it could be handy for SWTOR.

either that or the Corsair equivalent.