Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4, 2011, 04:07 PM
Rookie

Default two mice with same model number

I was looking at the CM storm sentinel mouse, and when I searched the model on NCIX, it returned two different mice,
NCIX.com - Buy Coolermaster Sentinel Advance Twin Laser Gaming Mouse 8 Buttons 5600DPI USB With Adjustable Lighting - COOLERMASTER - SGM-6000-KLLW1-GP - in Canada
and
NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Online PC Discount Store, Buy Computer Accessories

one is half price of the other, can some one tell me what's the difference?

thanks.
Old June 4, 2011, 04:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

the expensive one is probably the pre-release page that NCIX noob didn't cleaned ;) this happen pretty often.

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old June 4, 2011, 04:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
the expensive one is probably the pre-release page that NCIX noob didn't cleaned ;) this happen pretty often.
There was 2 different models of the Sentinel at release IIRC , but I have only ever saw/heard of 1 being sold to retail and that was in Europe. Sadly this isnt one of them just a older page I would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 11, 2011, 12:14 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
There was 2 different models of the Sentinel at release IIRC , but I have only ever saw/heard of 1 being sold to retail and that was in Europe. Sadly this isnt one of them just a older page I would say.
Hey, its just a webpage error that someone had accidentally put on there. I know you're not asking about the mouse but let me make a small suggestion, I had the mouse for about 3 months and honestly, it really sucks. Don't fall for the twin laser mouse propaganda with the 5600dpi, number one it inconsistently tracks, its lift off distance sucks, and it fakes the DPI. If you are into FPS gaming I STRONGLY STRONGLY suggest either an MX518, G400 (updated 518), or a Zowie EC1 or EC2. Please don't make the mistake of purchasing this cheaply fabricated and over priced mouse.