My System Specs

i wound up not going with RAT for the cost
and a lot of ppl having tracking issues, it had been recent in the
reviews / feed back ppl were giving, i don't know if ppl are still reporting it

the sentinel had those complaints too, but were months and months old
Old May 18, 2011, 11:18 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

I own logitech 518, microsoft something mouse..can't remember the model and razer imperator.

Imperator would be my recommendation. Found it to be very comfortable during long gaming session. The braided wire is just a bonus. :)

Old May 26, 2011, 08:49 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I've got a Gigabyte GM-M8000, theres a new revision of it out on the market now it think. Would highly recommend it for a purchase: its pretty cheap but REALLY good. When compared to my brothers G5... well my brothers G5 just doesn't compare to it, its that good :P
HC actually did a review on it and didn't have much to criticise besides a few minor issues:
GIGABYTE M8000 Xtreme Gaming Mouse Review
Old May 26, 2011, 09:06 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Absolutely zero issues on all 4 of my Cooler Master mice, every one of them are seriously great. So hard to pick a favorite. I think maybe the CM Inferno takes the cake, the build quality is second to none, scroll wheel is very sturdy, nice to click, great responsive wheel progressions and all buttons are well placed.
Old May 26, 2011, 09:25 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
if you use extra mouse buttons make sure that the games you play can configure those mouse buttons
I use the Logitech software to program keystrokes to the buttons if a game does not recognize the mouse button.

I have the G9 and am happy with it.
Old May 26, 2011, 09:52 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
I use the Logitech software to program keystrokes to the buttons if a game does not recognize the mouse button.
Exacly.
But with that method, we quickly realize the alphabet should contain more than 26 characters
Old May 26, 2011, 09:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Im currently using the Cyborg RAT 7. Customizable thumb positioning and palm size. You can adjust the weight of the mouse as well. It also has a sniping button.

NCIX.com - Buy Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 5600 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse - Saitek - CCB437080002/04/1 - in Canada
Old May 27, 2011, 07:49 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze_125 View Post
Exacly.
But with that method, we quickly realize the alphabet should contain more than 26 characters
Aren't there only about 4 additional macro buttons on high tier Logitech mice anyway though? I doubt you'll ever get a game that needs more than 22 alphabet keys :S
Not to mention that you can always map the number keys for pretty much anything other than an rpg with quick slots/unreal tournament.
Old May 28, 2011, 10:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

How much longer till Cooler Master launches their new mouse? Ugh....

I was messaging some fellow SC2 streamers today and a couple said that Razer mouses suck and overpriced. Dunno bout the suck part, but for sure I feel that they're over priced. They do sponsor a lot of e-sports though...
Old May 29, 2011, 05:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
How much longer till Cooler Master launches their new mouse? Ugh....

I was messaging some fellow SC2 streamers today and a couple said that Razer mouses suck and overpriced. Dunno bout the suck part, but for sure I feel that they're over priced. They do sponsor a lot of e-sports though...
I'll see if I cant get you a firm NA release date Geo, I know production units have been out to reviewers for a little while now.
I have to give it to CM's firmware staff they finally have been pumping out new firmware for both the spawn and Inferno units that seam to fix most problems. Hopefully the Sentinel Zero-G will get the same treatment prior to release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton