Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4, 2011, 06:25 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdguy View Post
Ok so i am finding my beloved logitech G5 has started to act up on me and i am in a market for a new mouse. (i used the g5 for around 4 years and loved it to bits). I don't really care on brand. Here are the requirements though.

Price Range = $50-60 before taxes, shipping, etc.
NO WIRELESS MICE
It doesn't need to be something insane like 8 000 000 000 dpi but it does need to be fairly accurate as i do digital photography. Light to medium gaming. No real brand preference. (used mostly logitech's though).
MX518 OR Steelseries XAI.

I've found that using optical mice are much more accurate when doing things like photoshop, and for playing FPS's.
Old June 4, 2011, 10:07 PM
Rookie

death adder is the only mouse i have encountered not to suck massive ass. logitech mice all emit that high pitched whine and seem to feel awkward compared to a razer mouse. other then this your choice is a 518, everything else is just overpriced junk imo.
Old June 5, 2011, 03:00 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
death adder is the only mouse i have encountered not to suck massive ass. logitech mice all emit that high pitched whine and seem to feel awkward compared to a razer mouse. other then this your choice is a 518, everything else is just overpriced junk imo.
ahahah wtf it does whine!!! How the **** do you hear that shit?!?!?!