Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23, 2011, 08:22 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default My Saitek RAT 7 scrollwheel DIED :(

I am here to tell you the news.. The scrollwheel stopped scrolling and spins like a loose ball on a stick. give it one go and it will spin till it stops... It just suddenly died, nothing happened. The mouse is like 2min dead now... Saitek... WTH man. It does click, BUT I cant game without scrolling between my weapons :(. And I can't scroll...
Old March 23, 2011, 10:29 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Are you sure there is no switch to flip between loose scroll and controlled scroll like that? I know on my TactX there is a button on the bottom that allows you to switch your scroll to free flyin' (like you mentioned) or with the usual click with each scroll. You sure you have nothing like that on the RAT?
Old March 23, 2011, 05:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
Are you sure there is no switch to flip between loose scroll and controlled scroll like that? I know on my TactX there is a button on the bottom that allows you to switch your scroll to free flyin' (like you mentioned) or with the usual click with each scroll. You sure you have nothing like that on the RAT?
It's a proprietary Logitech feature, the TactX is a rebranded G9. You get the point. Something must have been broken physically inside the mouse.
Old March 24, 2011, 08:29 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
Using old mouse now. Informatique gave me a ticket to buy a new mouse. So I'm getting a new one AND NOT THE RAT
The Mamba looks nice nad I read good reviews about it.