Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 22, 2011, 02:06 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

I too have large (ham) hands. This mouse is easily the most fast, most precise and most comfortable claw grip mouse I have ever used. Until you have tried it, you cant really accurately describe it. Though if you dont use claw..it wont be a good fit for your needs. Same goes for situations where a claw grip is less than optimal. Thats why I have 3 mice + 1 trackball on my main gaming rig. CM spawn for claw, Steelseries xai laser for palm, GB M8000X for finger and Logi M570 for long term comfort in non game situations.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old March 22, 2011, 02:08 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Thread moved to Peripherals from Off-Topic as I thought it was more appropriate, and might see more views. And I'll PM the admins to see if they'll allow it in the contest section, although I believe that's supposed to just be HWC sponsored contests.
Old March 22, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
I too have large (ham) hands. This mouse is easily the most fast, most precise and most comfortable claw grip mouse I have ever used. Until you have tried it, you cant really accurately describe it. Though if you dont use claw..it wont be a good fit for your needs. Same goes for situations where a claw grip is less than optimal. Thats why I have 3 mice + 1 trackball on my main gaming rig. CM spawn for claw, Steelseries xai laser for palm, GB M8000X for finger and Logi M570 for long term comfort in non game situations.
Ha ha I thought I was the only one that uses multiple mice on the same rig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic-CM View Post
Most of the girls are pretty down to earth. Lisa is a cool person, she's supposed to be trolling the CMHD.tv comments section so you should go over there and bother her with questions.
I do though TBH I haven't commented on CMHD.TV in awhile.
Waiting to hear (no Pun) on the Siren actually since my Sennys broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old March 22, 2011, 02:40 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

hmm thanks.
Old March 22, 2011, 03:31 PM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Thread moved to Peripherals from Off-Topic as I thought it was more appropriate, and might see more views. And I'll PM the admins to see if they'll allow it in the contest section, although I believe that's supposed to just be HWC sponsored contests.
Thanks!

CM Blog, CM Forums, CMHD.tv, CMUSA Questions? -
CM FAQ, Live Support
Old March 22, 2011, 05:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Guys the CM spawn is a KILLER claw grip mouse. I have one on my main gaming rig and its NEVER leaving that spot till the day it dies.
That sounds like I want it. I am sick of random BS mice that you are supposed to stick your whole hand on then operate by moving your whole damn arm.
The Claw!
The Craw?
Not the craw! The CRAW!

I am seeing reviews from January, what is taking so long anyway?
Old March 22, 2011, 06:01 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
That sounds like I want it. I am sick of random BS mice that you are supposed to stick your whole hand on then operate by moving your whole damn arm.
The Claw!
The Craw?
Not the craw! The CRAW!

I am seeing reviews from January, what is taking so long anyway?
Weeeeeelllll, a HWC review of it may be coming out in the near future.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old March 22, 2011, 06:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Weeeeeelllll, a HWC review of it may be coming out in the near future.
What firmware are you on AkG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old March 23, 2011, 11:25 AM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

This has received a great response so far. I decided to kick it into high gear and offer up an opportunity for a secondary winner that will receive a MYSTERY PRIZE!!!

Think about the possibilities! It could be diamonds, it could be rocks. You'll never know unless you head on over to the post and see what I'm up to.

CM Blog, CM Forums, CMHD.tv, CMUSA Questions? -
CM FAQ, Live Support
Old March 23, 2011, 11:56 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hmmm maybe I will enter.

It might be a cold day in hell though when my famed Logitec's leave my desktop.

Maybe you should send me one CM to convince me otherwise.

I do very much love your cases though...

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com