Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 28, 2011, 02:42 AM
Top Prospect

Default i killed my mouse

guys the mouse had a problem, every time the pc starts i must unplug it and put it back again. i found the mouse dead app on CM site , btw the mouse is CM sentinel, downloaded it and followed instructions.
i think that i damaged the firmware of the mouse, now what it does is : give me a light between the light blue and the white and the screen shows nothing and it does not move
i tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall but nothing happened please guys tell me what to do. cause i am tired of this new PC since i built it.
Old February 28, 2011, 09:39 AM
Top Prospect

I have the same problem with the CM Sentinel, where I have to replug it everytime I boot my PC. I really don't think it's your computer's fault. Bad firmware from CM if anything. Do you still have your warranty for it?
Old February 28, 2011, 09:55 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

This is a well-known issue with the Sentinel which for some reason didn't seem to affect the review units several websites (including us) were given. I would RMA with Cooler Master since the should have a work-around for this by now.
Old February 28, 2011, 12:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Get a hold of Lethal45, AkA Terry over at CM Storms site or contact him via msn: groovetc@hotmail.com

He will get you setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old March 8, 2011, 08:55 AM
Top Prospect

guys, i replaced my mouse with the same one, and the problem of unplugging and plugging again is alive and i just e-mailed the guy from the CM that supergrover provided, thank you :D . do you suggest changing any thing in the settings ?