Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 19, 2010, 12:58 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Bought a hard drive enclosure, no power cable

I bought two eagle tech enclosures awhile back and just got around to opening them and noticed one never came with the power cable at all, I contacted there support but it's closed on the weekends, you think they will send me a new one or make me pay for it or what? I believe I got the invoice around here somewhere but I don't have a scanner, NCIX should still have a copy. Anything like this ever happen to you? If it did how did you get it resolved?
Old December 19, 2010, 01:16 AM

My System Specs

Are they for 2.5" drives? If so chances are they aren't suppose to come w/ power cables.

EDIT: Can't read. Didn't notice only one didn't come with it. If that is the case then that is a manufacturers fault. You would likely need to send the entire thing back to NCIX for a replacement or convince the manufacturer to send you the power supply for it.