Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 18, 2010, 11:41 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsh0t View Post
They recommend you not to bash your peripherals against concrete, due longevity issues. My Copperhead is 5 years and still going strong.

@ OP I would go for the Logitech Illuminated, or at least another keyboard that has laptop style keys.
I was tempted to do so after the 2nd one broke.

Razer Lycosa issues - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1174537

Im happy for you and your copperhead
Old November 21, 2010, 09:08 AM
Banned

Default I need one too!

Hey, I was just going to post a brand new thread needing a quiet keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you guys happy that I did a forum search first?!?

Anyway, c'mon, there must be more quiet keyboards than THAT?!? What is with all the keyboard manufacturers, anyway?!? How come they ALL SUCK?!?

I was recommended the MS 600.
Old November 25, 2010, 11:20 AM
MVP

My System Specs

I had a G15 which I still have collecting dust in a box somewhere, it was a really good keyboard.. pretty quiet, useful macro-keys and really useful little LED screen, used the screen mainly for music & time telling.. and the RSS feed for news updates other than that I didn't use the game profiles that would appear on the little screen I found most the information it displayed about the game easier to find on the in game HUD.

I had it for.. one and a half maybe two years.. before both the shift keys stopped working.. tried a bunch of fixes and even posted here where someone told me it could be the connection inside the keyboard to the shift keys that had broken.

Also it was pretty easy to take apart for cleaning.

Thinking of getting another one if I don't find anything else that fits my fancy, using some cheap Microsoft keyboard at the moment, not too bad for a cheap keyboard.