Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 20, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default New Buttkicker Amp?

I see that Buttkicker has a new amp. Does anyone know if it is better in any way compared to the original?It looks like it may have more features and it appears it will work with the original bass vibration unit that I got about two years ago. Anyone have this toy?
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old August 25, 2010, 02:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

No one here with Buttkicker?
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old August 25, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
It looks like it may have more features and it appears it will work with the original (-b)ass vibration unit that I got about two years ago. Anyone have this toy?
Fixd. :)

How have you been liking yours? Has it rattled any chairs apart yet? Any loss of bowl control after multiple hours of constant usage? :P

btw, see that you have a TrackIR 5. More people need em and more games need to support em, they are awesome!
Old August 26, 2010, 11:32 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJunky View Post
Fixd. :)

How have you been liking yours? Has it rattled any chairs apart yet? Any loss of bowl control after multiple hours of constant usage? :P

btw, see that you have a TrackIR 5. More people need em and more games need to support em, they are awesome!
TrackIR is an amazing toy.Once you use it in Flight sims or racing sims your hooked.No way you can properly fly or drive without it.Talk about realism!There are a couple of shooters that can use TrackIR like ARMA 2 and ARMA Operation Arrowhead.Neat for peering around corners etc. Buttkicker brings a whole nother dimension to gaming.When taking off or landing in a Flight sim,you can feel the landing gear moving up or down,any bullet hits you might take as well as feel your own cannons,rockets etc.In shooters,if a grenade goes off near you,you really know it.Same with gunfire etc.It's like another force feedback in your chair.I'm still interested in what changes there might be in the new Butt K amp.If anyone has it or tried it,please let us know.Thanks all.