Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 15, 2010, 08:33 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default In need of a PS3 compatible headset.

Hello HWC community, I'm in need of your gracious service! I've been looking for a decent/budget headset (around 100$) for my brother when he plays PS3. I've been looking around google, and even searched these forums for Ps3 headset threads. Most people just recommend turtle beaches or some other type of headset that is not available anywhere that i can purchase (I only buy local, from canadacomputers/tigerdirect/any other computer related store). I believe that any USB headset will work with PS3? Anyways does anyone have some suggestions or maybe have a turtle beach headset for sale? Thanks HWC community, and if there is an exact thread like this, that is totally my bad, i guess i can't even use the search properly .
"My brother is dead. He's not here Anymore. But on my back, and in my heart...He lives on in me. I will make a hole through heaven itself, even if that hole becomes my grave. As long as I break through, I will be victorious.Who the **** do you think I am?"
Old August 15, 2010, 10:02 PM
Top Prospect

You can use any bluetooth headset. If you are talking about using a usb headphone with a mic that you use with a pc it will work but you will only hear what other people say but you will hear no game audio.
Old August 16, 2010, 12:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah any bluetooth headset will do :\
Old August 16, 2010, 01:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I use the Logitech Cordless Vantage but it looks like it's been discontinued so i am not sure what to recommend.