Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 20, 2010, 05:55 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

LG is "GoldStar" (they did a rebrand after GS tanked in NA....becuase of CRAP quality) and ever since being burned by GS on a couple items (AC unit, VCR and TV) I just cant forgive and forget. IMHO they might call themselves something different....but its the same shite, just with a different label. Utter garbage is all I have to say on my personal experiences.

if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer. - Dr. MLK jr
Old July 20, 2010, 06:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

i think that's funny since "Samsung" and "Life Good" are the largest producers of of lcd screens in the world. i myself will not buy lg screens but Samsung all day long. how much you want to bet it's lg big mistake too buy a small crap company and rebrand some of there product line. they will regret it
Old July 20, 2010, 07:25 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Jd have you ever try contacting LG? If their warranty on TV is the same that they have on computer screen they will replace it. They even replace phys dmg for computer screen.
Nope. It's well over 1 year old though...

And quite frankly, it's not worth any repair costs. It's only a 26" and was like $500?