Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8, 2010, 07:41 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Advice Needed: "Quiet" and comfortable keyboard

Hey guys,

Well, it's time to upgrade my keyboard. I have always been content with a cheap, generic keyboard however, it's time to change. I find that my current keyboard is just way to load (it's just a generic Acer throw in). Also, I feel really cramped and uncomfortable with it. I was wondering if you could recommend a decent mid range keyboard that will be a better fit for me. The only requirements that I have are that the keyboard is comfortable with and is a little more quiet. I dont think that I need a high end gaming keyboard as I only play a handful of games. I am looking more for comfort and quietness. :)

Thanks so much for your input!
Old July 8, 2010, 11:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

OCZ Alchemy Elixir. I use one and I love it! Comfortable, sturdy, and reasonably quiet. The macro keys are a plus too. And you can't beat the price for a nice keyboard. And when it goes on sale at NCIX, it's only $12.

HWC even did a review on it