Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 14, 2010, 07:12 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default RAZER Naga

hey guys, is this mouse better than the g5? I play aion (mmo) and i really like the macros on the side but is this mouse worth that big 85$ price tag?
Old May 14, 2010, 09:17 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

If you think the macros will help your game than it is well worth it. I have a friend that bought one a few months back and he was quite pleased with it. I thought it was a strange buy for him because he doesn't play many MMO or games for that matter, but to each their own. He says it's quite comfortable and tracks well and the buttons are responsive. He has used the macros in a few games and the software to program them is decent. His only regret was that he was impulsive and wished he could have price matched it or got it on sale, in his opinion it's a great mouse just not quite worth retail.

But were you play MMO's this mouse may have value to you at this price point. I haven't seen Naga's go on sale very often in fact I can't ever remember seeing them on sale at NCIX.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old May 14, 2010, 10:07 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

im just going to keep an eye out and when they do all order them!!