Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 22, 2007, 03:45 AM
Allstar
F@H

I <3 the G15. I bought it back when it first came out, and loving every moment of it. Plus, the LCD screen is pretty awesome, considering with a bit of knowledge you can pretty much have it show...well, anything. And I dunno, I personally love typing on it, the buttons make such a reassuring clicking sound.

And as for mouse, I personally am planning to get my hands on the new razer, the Lachesis, as I've heard good things about it, and uses a fancy 3G laser. Pew pew. Just apparently the shape takes a little while getting use to, but oh well, I'm ready to give it a whirl so to speak.
Old November 22, 2007, 11:27 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

There is a new g15 out. Slightly smaller:
Logitech G15 2007 Programmable LCD Gaming Keyboard
Old November 22, 2007, 12:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I've got the MS Comfort Curve 2000 and a Razer Deathadder. Awesome combo IMO and they look really slick too :D

I like the comfort curve because it is a gentle ergo curve not a crazy ergo split but that's what you are into so I guess it's a moot point. The Deathadder is an awesome mouse with just enough function and style. I also had a MX518 and it was a great mouse with the ability to switch DPI on the fly. That was good for going from games to Photoshop and back again in a hurry.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old November 22, 2007, 05:31 PM
Allstar
F@H

Yes, I noticed the new G15 today, I love the new screen and red back light instead of the blue, but losing 2/3 of the programmable buttons concerns me...
Old March 19, 2008, 01:56 AM
MVP

I've been using my Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000 for 2yrs now and I have to say its comfortable. I love the curved design of the keybaord and the design of the mouse. Only thing I'm very disappointed about is how quickly you can go through batteries (for the mouse) and the wireless range is horrible. Also the mouse is not rechargable. I guess the wireless range doesn't really matter because both mouse and keyboard sit on a keyboard tray. But at least I don't have wires to interfere. Anyone know if there is a wireless ergonomic keyboard that is backlit that is curved like the MS keyboard and perhaps a wireless and rechargable mouse that has the same design as the Microsoft wireless laser mouse 6000?

Edit: I found this Microsoft Mice & Keyboards - Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 But I don't think all the keys are illuminated :( Just a few.... Price is very steap too....

Last edited by no_pulse; March 19, 2008 at 02:22 AM.